If you are looking for tips on how to play blackjack in casinos, then read this. You will learn the basic casino blackjack rules.
Knowing the rules of the game is always important. It is the basic strategy and it is the fundamental equations behind the game that will enable you to master how to play blackjack. You have to know andrieve the right moment in the game so that you can hit the right moment and thus increase your chances of winning.
Casino blackjack rules are nothing but the set of strategies and the rules that tell you how to play blackjack. The set of rules are the same for all the casinos worldwide. The only and main difference is the set of strategies given for the different situations in the game.
There are certain instances in the game when the dealer would be showing a card and liabilities are paid or puttingequals sign. As a result, if you know the set of rules, you will have an advantage over the dealer. When you are the dealer, you would be winning the game as compared to if you defend the set of rules.
Under the casino blackjack rules, the dealer is responsible to pay 6:1 when they have a 2 through a 9 in their hand. The dealer is responsible to pay a higher amount of odds, which is 6:5. If you get a 9 and Ace, you will win a 50% prize and the dealer will get 50%. This is one way of cashing in blackjack.
In the real life, these rules play an important role in how to play the game. But, you can still play blackjack without following these rules. There are other ways to win a blackjack game.
There are some houses that offer you bonuses if you learn their blackjack rules. When you play blackjack with blackjack rules, you would be winning with the casino blackjack bonuses. Here are some of the rules that you should know about house blackjack bonuses.
- If you get a 9 and Ace of the same kind, you will be able to get a payout of 50%. The dealer will have to pay you 30% of the money that you have bet.
- If you get a 8 and Ace of the same kind, you will get a 50% bonus. The dealer will give you a 30% bonus.
- If you get a 7 and Ace of the same kind, you will get a bonus of 15%. The dealer will give you a 30% bonus. If you lose, you will still get the 15% bonus.
- If you get a 6 and the dealer doesn’t push the dealer, you will get a loss of 10%. If you are not able to decide to hit after seeing your hand, you will lose 20%.
- In the game of casino blackjack, it is usual to double down when an ace or 9 comes out during the first two cards.
- While the dealer is clearing the table, it is usual to keep doubling down if you have a hard 16.
- You should know what the up card of the dealer is. This is the most important blackjack strategy. When the dealer’s up card is a 10 or ace, you must surrender. But, if the dealer has an ace and a 7 or higher, you will not be surrendering.
- The best blackjack strategy is to hit when you have 11 and the dealer has an up card of 9 or higher. If you have 10 and the dealer has 10 or a ace, you can choose to stand. But, if you have a soft 17, you should surrender.
- If you are playing blackjack in a land casino, avoid 21 and try to get as close as possible to 21 without going over. In an online casino, there are many “auto-blackjack” features that will automatically check and advise you of the up card of the dealer and of the hand you have.
- If you have two cards of the same kind, you can split them.
- The player has to play with a maximum of 4 hands in the blackjack table or pre-deal position.
- There are hands that must be played differently. They are soft hands and hard hands.
Soft hands are hands with an ace in them. They include: two down cards of the same kind, one with an ace in it and three others.
Hard hands are hands with an ace in them. They include: two down cards of the same kind, two pairs, and three others.
- The dealer has to hit on a soft 17.
- If the player has a hard 15, the dealer has to draw if the cards go above a nine.
- The best blackjack strategy is to get as close to 21 as possible.